- V-1HD Hardware
- V-1HD System Program Update File [Click to Download]
- V-1HD RCS Control Software for Windows or MacOS [Click to Download]
- Windows or Mac Computer with a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port
- USB 2.0 type A to type B cable
- Never apply this update data to any product other than the V-1HD. This update data may destroy the data or system program of other products.
- Never power-off your V-1HD while the update is in progress! If a power failure or similar accident occurs during the update process, the V-1HD won’t be able to start up in normal operating mode. This will require service, please contact support if this occurs.
Download the System Program Firmware update file from the V-1HD Downloads Page.
Click on the System Program link, scroll to the bottom of the page, and download the .ZIP file.
It will appear in your downloads folder as v1hd_sys_v202.zip.
Extract the contents of the .ZIP file, which contains the file V-1HD_ver2020.bin.
Do not try to open or rename the .BIN file, it is not a program that you run or install. You will upload it to the V-1HD in a later step.
If you have not already, download and install the V-1HD RCS Control Software for Windows or MacOS from the V-1HD Downloads Page.
You will use this software to upload the .BIN file to the V-1HD.
Turn off the V-1HD if it is powered on.
Hold down the [ AUDIO ] button and turn on power to the V-1HD.
You can let go shortly after you turn it on.
Start the installed V-1HD RCS software.
Use a USB 2.0 cable to connect the V-1HD to your computer.
If successfully connected, the [Connection] button will be solid green.
If it is not, click on it to attempt the connection again, it is otherwise automatic.
Click the [ Pref ] button at the bottom left of V-1HD RCS, in the Connection section.
Click the [ Update ] button in the dialog box to display the update dialog box.
Click the [ Bin File ] button to select the "V-1HD_ver2020.bin" file that you extracted from the .zip file in the first step.
Click the [ Update ] button.
* The update takes around 5 minutes to complete.
* If the [ Update ] button doesn't turn blue and you can't click on it, restart your computer, and try again.
When "Update Completed" is displayed, you can quit the V-1HD RCS Software.
Press the [ POWER ] button twice to reset the power and boot the V-1HD again.
For more information about V-1HD Firmware, refer to the System Program link on the Downloads page.
Note: This is separate from the manuals.