Sometimes performing a factory reset is the last resort for troubleshooting. You can return the values of settings on the VR-4HD to their factory defaults. Here are the steps to restore to Factory Default.
- Press the "SYSTEM SETUP" button to display the setup screen.
- Use the ">" arrow on the touch screen menu to navigate to page "3/3"
- Use the "VALUE" knob to navigate to the bottom of the "SYSTEM MENU"
- Select "SYSTEM" to display the "SYSTEM" menu.
- Select "FACTORY RESET".
- A pop up box will appear prompting "ARE YOU SURE?"
- Use the "VALUE" knob to select "OK" and Press down the "VALUE" knob to confirm
- A factory reset has been executed
- Press the "SYSTEM SETUP" button several times to quit the setup screen.
Hold down MONITOR/PVW INPUT, OUTPUT and TRANSITION CUT,
and turn on the power, without letting go of the buttons.
Continue to hold down the three buttons until the Roland logo appears
on the screen.
When [parameter initialize] [OK] appears at the top of the
LCD screen and the initial screen appears, the factory reset has finished.
Turn off the power, wait a few seconds, and power on again.