Here’s how to specify the output format of the XS-1HD.
- Press the [MENU] button
- Use the Cursor knob to highlight OUTPUT
- In the Output menu go to FORMAT
- Use the [VALUE] knob to select the output format
- If the message “Keep output format?” appears, use the [CURSOR] knob to select “Yes,” and press
the [ENTER] button. The output format is switched.
- Press the [MENU] button several times to close the menu.
If the mode is on “switcher mode”, the output format of the VIDEO OUTPUT 4 connector is fixed at “1080p/60 Hz.”
IMPORTANT INFO ON FRAME RATE
Frame rates that can be input and output are “59.94Hz” or “50 Hz.”
When inputting Computer-resolution video, the refresh rate is “60 Hz” regardless of the frame rate.
When outputting Computer-resolution video, if the frame rate setting is “50 Hz,” the refresh rate might be “75 Hz” depending on the output resolution.