Follow these steps to overwrite a saved preset memory file on your USB flash drive.
- Connect the USB flash drive to the USB MEMORY port.
* Please be careful to insert USB flash drive into USB port correctly and firmly.
- Press the [MENU] button
- Use the [VALUE] to select "USB MEMORY"
- Press <ENTER>
- Use the [VALUE] to select "SAVE AS PRESET"
- With the cursor positioned at “ENTER,” press the [VALUE] knob.
- The USB SAVE screen is displayed.
- Select the file to overwrite, then press the [ENTER] button.
- A confirmation message appears.
- Use the [VALUE] knob to select “YES,” then press the [VALUE] knob.
- The file is saved by overwriting.
- Press the [MENU] button to quit the menu.