Yes. On the VR-120HD, you can turn livestreaming, audio recording (WAV) and video recording (MP4) on and off individually.
Follow the steps below.
Turning the livestream on/off
- Press the USER [SETUP] button. The User Assign screen appears.
- Touch <Setup> for User 3.
This shows the streaming/recording setup screen.
- Touch the page tab at the top right-hand part of the screen to select page 2.
- Touch either Service 1 or Service 2 to select the platform for streaming.
Select “Off” when you’re not streaming.
Turning video and audio recording on/off
- Touch the page tab at the top right-hand part of the screen to select page 3.
- Touch “Video Rec” and “Audio Rec” to turn them on/off.