The TM-2 has an Output Gain feature.
If you find that the volume output of the TM-2 seems low when connecting to your external amp or PA system, you can use this feature to boost the overall level of the TM-2's outputs. Here's how:
1. Hold SHIFT and then press the INST(SETUP) button.
2. Release the buttons, and then press the right arrow (>) button to choose "SYSTEM."
3. Press the + button (ENTER).
4. Press (>) to select "OutGain."
5. Press the + or - buttons to set the value (0dB - +12dB).
6. Press the INST button twice when you're finished. The new setting is saved automatically.