It's possible to adjust the volume of each pad in a Kit independently in the TD-11. This is a handy setting that can be used to balance the volume levels of each pad as needed. Here's how:
1. Choose a Kit that you want to edit.
2. Press the MENU button.
3. Press the function 1 (F1) button (INST).
4. Press the F2 button (EDIT).
5. Press the cursor down button to highlight "Volume."
6. Hit the pad that you want to set.
7. Turn the dial to adjust the volume level (0-100).
8. Press EXIT when you're finished. The new settings are saved in the Kit automatically.