It's possible to adjust the volume level of each pad in a Kit. This adjustment can be useful when trying to balance out the different volume levels of the sounds (waves) that you have assigned to the pads. Here's how:
1. Press MENU.
2. Cursor to highlight the PAD icon, and then press ENTER.
3. Cursor to "VOLUME."
4. Hit the pad that you'd like to set the volume for.
5. Press the + or - button to adjust the level.
6. Repeat Steps 4 and 5 for each of the other pads.
7. Press the KIT button when you're finished. The new settings are saved in the Kit automatically.