The RD-600 has 16 multitimbral Parts that can be played from an external MIDI
device. Any Part can be set to receive on any MIDI channel or can be turned
off. Use the following procedure to set the MIDI receive status for each Part:
1) Press EDIT so it is lit.
2) Use the PAGE buttons to display "Receive Ch."
3) Use the PAGE buttons to move the cursor under the Part number.
4) Use the INC/YES and DEC/NO buttons to select the desired Part.
5) Use the PAGE buttons to move the cursor under the MIDI Channel number.
6) Use the INC/YES and DEC/NO buttons to choose the desired MIDI Channel for
the selected part.
NOTE: To set the receive status for a Part to "OFF," press INC/YES and DEC/NO
7) Repeat steps 3-6 to make settings for all the remaining Parts.
Have more questions? Submit a request