The SE-70 contains 100 user programmable locations for storing your custom
Patches. You can also name your Patches. Use the following procedure to name a
1) Press UTILITY until the name and number of the desired Patch appears in the
2) Press the PARAM > several times until "NAME EDIT" appears in the display.
3) Use the PARAM < > buttons and VALUE dial to select the desired characters.
4) Press EXIT when you are finished.
Use the following procedure to write the Patch into memory:
1) After editing the Patch, press WRITE.
2) Use the VALUE DIAL to select the Patch location use wish to write to.
3) Press WRITE again.
Have more questions? Submit a request