When a Music Style is selected on the G-1000, Tones are automatically selected
for each Arranger Part ( A. Drums, A. Bass, AC1 - AC6). The user can over-ride
these settings and select alternate Tones. These settings can then be saved in
a Performance Memory for instant recall. Use the following steps to select
alternate Arranger Tones:
1) Press TONE under PAGE so it is lit.
2) While holding SHIFT press F1 [Arrng].
3) Use the DRUMS/PART knob to select the Arranger Part to be modified.
4) Press UPPER 1 to change the selected Arranger Part status from [Arr] to
5) Repeat steps 3 & 4 to select additional Arranger Parts.
6) While holding SHIFT press F1 [Bank].
7) Use the DRUMS/PART knob to select the desired Arranger Part (from step #3
8) Press the GROUP buttons under TONE / PERFORMANCE to select a Tone group.
9) Press a numbered button under TONE / PERFORMANCE to select a Tone bank.
10) Press a numbered button again under TONE / PERFORMANCE to select a Tone.
11) Press the VARIATION buttons under TONE / PERFORMANCE to select a Variation
12) Repeat steps 7-11 to select Tones for any additional Parts selected in step
13) Save your settings to a Performance Memory.
Have more questions? Submit a request