The Roland GR-30�s Arpeggiator can be used on either of the two Tones (1st or
2nd), or an external sound module. Use the following procedure to select which
Tone you wish to arpeggiate:
1) Use the EDIT TARGET dial to select ARPEGGIO.
2) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select [A] for ARPEGGIO.
3) Press the EDIT/PLAY button.
4) If the "ARP/HAR" LED is NOT lit, press PEDAL 4 to turn the arpeggiator on.
5) Use the [-] or [+] buttons to select which Tone will be arpeggiated.
Have more questions? Submit a request