The Roland GR-30s Arpeggiator can be used on either of the two Tones (1st or
2nd), or an external sound module. Use the following procedure to select which
Tone you wish to arpeggiate:
1) Use the EDIT TARGET dial to select ARPEGGIO.
2) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select [A] for ARPEGGIO.
3) Press the EDIT/PLAY button.
4) If the "ARP/HAR" LED is NOT lit, press PEDAL 4 to turn the arpeggiator on.
5) Use the [-] or [+] buttons to select which Tone will be arpeggiated.
Have more questions? Submit a request