Selected measures in a Pattern can be deleted. Note that the pattern will be
shorter following the removal of measures. Use the following procedure to
delete certain measures:
1) Press PATTERN.
2) Press EDIT [F3].
3) Press MEAS [F3]. The "Clear Pattern MEASURE" Page will appear.
4) Select the Pattern and measures that you wish to clear.
5) Use the CURSOR buttons to select the desired measures.
6) Use the VALUE dial to select the desired settings.
7) Press CLEAR [F4].
8) Press EXEC [F4] to remove the selected measures.
9) Press CANCEL [F1] to cancel the operation and return to the previous page.
Have more questions? Submit a request