The Roland GR-30 allows you to select from several different Hold types. To
select a Hold type use the following procedure:
1) Use the EDIT TARGET dial to select FOOT PEDAL.
2) Switch the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select [C] for HOLD TYPE.
3) Press the EDIT/PLAY button.
4) Use the [-] or [+] buttons to select a Hold type.
5) Press the S2 button on the GK-2A Pickup to activate the footpedals, press
Pedal 3 and play your guitar to monitor the results of your editing.
6) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select 'WRITE TO' and use the [-] or [+]
buttons to select a Patch location. (Remember that this procedure will
overwrite the old Patch in this location).
7) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select 'WRITE PATCH' and press the [-] and
[+] buttons simultaneously to WRITE the patch into memory.
Have more questions? Submit a request