On the R-5, R-8, R-8MKII, you can edit instruments "on the fly" while the
pattern is playing. This allows you to quickly and continuously make
modifications to the sounds while you�re monitoring the results. Use the
following procedure to edit instruments in real time:
1) Press PATTERN followed by the 3 [REAL] button.
2) Press START/STOP to start your pattern.
3) Press the CURSOR PAGE to access an editing screen.
4) Use the PARAM SELECT button to select the desired Parameter (PITCH, DECAY,
NUANCE, or PAN).
5) Press and hold the pad assigned to the instrument you wish to edit while
moving the VALUE SLIDER or pressing the VALUE or -1/OFF +1/ON buttons to make
changes to the instrument.
Have more questions? Submit a request