It is very easy to copy a pattern to another location on the R-5. Doing so
will allow you to make quick variations of an existing pattern. Use the
following procedure to copy a pattern to another location:
1) Select the pattern you wish to copy.
2) While holding down SHIFT, press PAD 13 (COPY).
3) Use the CURSOR buttons () to select BAR 01.
4) Enter the first bar of the pattern to be copied.
5) Move the cursor under the number in parenthesis using the [<] and [>]
6) Use the VALUE SLIDER to enter the number of bars to be copied.
7) Move the cursor under "PTN ___" and enter the value for the destination
8) Press ENTER.
Have more questions? Submit a request