The EM-2000 permits extensive real-time control of Standard MIDI File playback.
Muting or soloing a part can be useful in a practice or educational
environment. Use the following steps to solo a part in a Standard MIDI File:
1) Begin playback of the desired Standard MIDI File.
2) From the �MASTER" page, press F1[Mixer].
3) Press F3 [Song].
4) Turn the DRUMS / PART knob to select the part you wish to solo.
5) Press UPPER 1 under the display to select "SOLO ON" (to turn Solo OFF,
press UPPER 1 again).
6) Press F5 [EXIT] to return to the "MASTER" page.
Have more questions? Submit a request