System exclusive information is used to store data such as Patch and
Use the following procedure to enable the JV-880 to receive system exclusive
1) Press UTILITY.
2) Use the CURSOR buttons to access the top row of the display.
3) Rotate the DATA dial and choose "Memory protect."
4) CURSOR to "ON" and use the DATA dial to select "OFF."
5) Press SYSTEM.
6) Rotate the DATA dial to access the "Unit number" display.
7) CURSOR to the right and use the DATA dial to select "17."
8) CURSOR back to the left , then use the DATA dial to select the "MIDI Rx
switch /Exclusive" screen.
9) CURSOR to the right and use the DATA dial to select "ON."
10) Press EXIT.
11) Send the information from your sequencer. When the sequencer is finished
sending data, you will be able to access the new Patches, Performance
parameters, etc. in the JV-880.
Have more questions? Submit a request