When editing V-Instrument snares, the TD-10 allows you to select from three
types of heads (CLEAR, COATED and PINSTRIPE) as well as tune the heads. Use the
following procedure to select head type and tune the head:
1) Press INST.
2) Press EDIT [F2].
3) Press HEAD [F3].
4) Strike the pad being used for the snare.
5) Use the CURSOR buttons to select "HEAD TYPE."
6) Used the VALUE dial to select head type.
7) Use the CURSOR buttons to select "HEAD TUNING."
8) Use the VALUE dial to modify the tuning.
Have more questions? Submit a request