The EM-55 has up to 128 musical stylesthere are 64 built-in ROM styles and 64
via floppy disk. The style groups and their respective numbers are printed in
the upper-left corner of the keyboard. Use the following procedure to select a
1. Press the STYLE button under the display.
2. Press SYNC START so the indicator's lit.
3. Press ARRANGER under KBD MODE.
4. Press A/B to select A in the display.
5. Press one of the BANK/NUMBER buttons to select the style bank.
6. Press one of the BANK/NUMBER buttons to select the style number.
7. Play a chord on the left half of the keyboard to begin playback.
Note: As you play different chords, the music style reacts to your chord
Have more questions? Submit a request