Note: Each phrase pad plays the first phrase that�s on the corresponding hard disk recorder track. If the track�s phrase pad is turned on, the corresponding hard disk recorder track will not play while the Phrase Pad feature is active.
1. Press the FADER button that selects the group of track channels containing the desired phrase pad you want to set up. (For example, TR 1-16)
2. Press the CH EDIT button for the desired track - its CH EDIT VIEW screen appears.
3. CURSOR to the box on the left side of the screen that contains the two phrase pad parameters- PhrPAD and PlyMod.
4. To activate the track�s phrase pad, turn the PhrPAD parameter to ON.
5. The PlyMod parameter sets the manner in which the pad plays.
You can select:
· Gate- the pad plays as long as the PHRASE PAD button is held down.
· Trg (Trigger)- each press of the PHRASE PAD button turns the playback on or off.
· OneS (One-Shot)- the entire phrase plays back each time the PHRASE PAD button is pressed.
6. To turn off the channel�s phrase pad, turn the PhrPAD parameter to OFF.
7. Press the PHRASE PAD PLAY [PHRASE SEQ] button (green) to play the phrase pad. Or, hold down SHIFT and press the PHRASE PAD PLAY [PHRASE SEQ] button to switch to PHRASE PAD SEQ mode (red).
Have more questions? Submit a request