Using Loop Mix Recording, Pattern recording is possible on the JP-8000; a
pattern of fixed length
is played back repeatedly while new notes are added to previously-recorded
1) Press ON/OFF to turn on the Arpeggiator/RPS.
2) Press MODE to select RPS.
3) Hold REC and press the key for which you wish to record a pattern.
4) Press LOOP LENGTH-METRONOME  ~  to set the recording parameters
(Owners Manual p.77).
5) Use TEMPO to set your desired tempo.
6) Press REC to start recording.
Have more questions? Submit a request