The SPD-11 is a compact percussion controller, with eight velocity sensitive
pads, a built-in sound module, digital effects processor, plus four additional
dual trigger inputs that will accommodate any Roland dual trigger pad and
pedal. With the AT-4, you can trigger the SPD-11's sounds from acoustic drums.
- 255 16-bit PCM sampled sounds; 64 patches, four patch chains
- Eight velocity sensitive pads, plus four dual-trigger inputs
- Built-in digital effects processor with reverb, delay, chorus, flange
- Optional KD-7 Kick Trigger turns your bass drum pedal into a kick trigger
- Optional FD-7 Hi-Hat Controller allows you to play the "closed" to "open"
Have more questions? Submit a request