After selecting tones from a PCM card, it is possible to write them to one of the 128 internal timbres. Use the following procedure to write tones into timbres:
1. Press DATA.
2. Use the CURSOR buttons to select �Write� and press ENTER.
3. Use the CURSOR buttons to select �Timbre� and press ENTER.
4. Use the VALUE buttons to select the location of the Timbre.
5. Press ENTER and use the VALUE buttons to complete the Write procedure.
6. Press EXIT repeatedly to get back to the Play page.
Have more questions? Submit a request