DPP is a function that allows you to start patterns by pressing the pads on the DR-770. Use the following procedure to Real-time Record DPP:
1. Press SONG/PTN to select "SONG."
2. Press REAL/STEP to select "REAL."
3. Use the VALUE dial to select the song you wish to record.
4. Press REC.
5. Press DPP to select "DPP."
6. Press the pad to which you wish to assign the Pattern.
7. Select the Pattern to be recorded next by pressing the relevant pad.
8. Repeat step 7 as many times as needed.
9. To stop recording, press STOP/EXIT.
Have more questions? Submit a request