Use the following procedure to disable Program Change transmission:
1. Press EDIT.
2. Press F5 [SYSTEM] to enter the System Menu.
3. Press PERFORMANCE.
4. Use the BANK [1-8] and NUMBER [1-8] buttons to select a Performanc.
5. Press EDIT.
6. Press F1 [PERFORMANCE].
7. Press F4 [MIDI] twice to display the "MIDI PALETTE" screen.
8. Use the CURSOR buttons and the DEC/INC buttons to assign all active zones to Program Change "OFF."
Use the following procedure to write your Performance:
1. Press WRITE.
2. Use the BANK 1-8 and NUMBER 1-8 buttons to select a location.
3. Press WRITE.
4. Press ENTER.
Have more questions? Submit a request