1) Hold down [SHIFT] and press [F6 (UTILITY)]. The Utility menu icon
2) Press [F5 (A. mix)]. If "A.mix" does not appear in [F5], first press
[PAGE] until "A.mix" is displayed, and then press [F5 (A.mix)].
3) Press [F4 (Erase)]. The Auto Mix Erase screen appears in the display.
4) Press the arrow buttons to move the cursor. Rotate the TIME/VALUE dial to
change each of the settings values.
Erase Mode: Select the auto mix data which will be erased.
Event: Only Auto Mix events will be erased.
Marker: Both mark points and Auto Mix events will be erased.
Erase From: Specify the first marker in the range that you want Auto Mix
Erase To: Specify the last marker in the range that you want Auto Mix erased.
5) Press [F4 (Exec)].
6) A confirmation message appears on the screen. Press [YES].
Have more questions? Submit a request