The following procedure can be used to clear the internal memory and reload the factory settings:
(CAUTION: All USER information will be lost. Be sure to back up any information you wish to keep.)
1. Press the ONE TOUCH PROGRAM PIANO button (located to the right of the screen.)
2. Touch FUNCTIONS on the screen.
3. Use the CURSOR LEFT and RIGHT arrows on the screen to find the FACTORY RESET button.
4. Touch FACTORY RESET on the screen.
5. Touch EXECUTE on the screen.
6. Touch OK on the screen.
7. When Turn on the power again appears on the screen, turn the power off and then on to complete the factory reset.
Refer to the Owners Manual, pg. 155 for more information.
Have more questions? Submit a request