The following article troubleshoots USB Audio and MIDI issues:
- Be sure that the SPD-SX driver has been installed onto your computer. You can download the latest driver, with install instructions included, here:
- If you're not able to get audio or MIDI functionality through the SPD-SX's USB port, it's possible that the USB Mode in the SPD-SX is set incorrectly. Confirm that the USB Mode is set to "AUDIO/MIDI" with the following steps.
1. Press MENU.
2. Cursor to "SETUP" and then press ENTER.
3. Cursor down to "OPTION," and then press ENTER.
4. Cursor down to select USB MODE.
5. Press the (+) button to select AUDIO/MIDI.
6. Using the SPD-SX's power button, turn off the power and back on again. The new setting will be applied.