The Integra-7 can connect to an Apple iPad (r) via USB using the Apple Camera Connector Kit (or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter for newer iPads with the lightning connector). Use the following procedure to set up this connection:
Set the USB Driver in the Integra-7 to "Generic."
1. Press MENU.
2. CURSOR to "SYSTEM" and press ENTER.
3. Select the "SETUP" tab and CURSOR to "USB Driver." Use the Value Dial to set this to "GENERIC (MIDI only)."
4. Press SHIFT+EDIT to save this setting.
Connect to the iPad
1. Connect the USB cable from the USB COMPUTER (square) connector on the back panel of the Integra-7 to the Apple Camera Connector Kit, which connects directly to the iPad.
Setting Up the Integra-7 Editor
1. Start the Integra-7 Editor
2. Touch the gears icon in the upper right hand corner of the application to open the settings window.
3. Set the "Mode Select" switch to "Normal."
4. Touch the "MIDI Devices >" button and select INTEGRA-7.
You should now be able to use the editor to control the Integra-7.