FR-8X: How to play wav files from a USB Flash Memory
The FR-8X comes with a built-in audio player that allows you to jam along with your personal MP3 or WAV files. Here's how:
1) Load your desired music in MP3 or WAV format onto a USB flash memory.
2) Plug that USB flash memory into the FR-8X so that the accordion can access those files.
3) To play the music files from your USB flash memory on the accordion, press the Song List button, located on the front panel of the accordion.
4) A screen will pop up with a picture of a USB flash memory, and a list of all of your loaded music. To select the song you want to jam with first, press the data/enter knob to enter the song list.
5) Then, scroll with the data/enter knob until the song you want is highlighted.
6) Push the data/enter knob to load that song into the accordion.
7) Press and hold the exit button to return to the main page.
8) Now that you’ve selected and loaded the desired song from the USB flash memory, you can play the song using the audio player. Press the Play/pause button, located on the front panel of the accordion, and your music will start!
9) If you want to stop or pause the music, press the pause button - located on the grill of the accordion.