This article will go over the basics on how to change the sync mode of the JD-Xi.
Changing the JD-Xi's settings is very straightforward. All of the settings can be accessed by pressing the[Menu/Write] button. Access different categories by using the cursor [<] [>] buttons. Press [Enter] to access the desired category. Use the cursor [<] [>] to access the desired settings (Shift+cursor will skip between menu items/setting types). Use the Value [-][+] buttons to change the value of the setting. Press the [Exit] button several times to return to top screen.
Change Sync Mode
1. Press the [Menu/Write] button.
2. Use the Cursor [<] [>] buttons to select “SYSTEM,” and then press the [Enter] button.
3. Hold down the [Shift] button and use the Cursor [<] [>] buttons to select "MIDI"
4. Use the Cursor [<] [>] buttons to select "Sync Mode", and then use the Value [-] [+] buttons to edit the setting (Master/Slave).
5. Press the [Exit] button several times to return to the top screen. The parameters you edit are saved when you exit the system setting screen.