User programs allow you to save various settings to one register, so that you can recall them all with the touch of a button instantly.
At the bottom of this page, you'll see a list of the settings that are saved when you create a user program.
Please use the following procedure to create a user program:
1) Select all of your desired settings; tones, drums, etc.
2) Press and hold the [USER PROGRAM] button to select write mode (the display will show a flashing "U")
3) Press the treble register (~) that is assigned to the User Program memory where you want to save your settings.*
* There are 2 user program memories available for each register. To access the second memory slot, press the register twice.
4) Press the [SET] register to save your settings in the User Program memory you selected in step 3 above.
5) Press the [USER PROGRAM] button again to leave this mode.