Here's how to setup a CY-13R to be used with the TD-11:
- Connect the "RD" cable to the BOW/EDGE Output on the pad.
- Connect the "CR2" cable to the BOW/BELL output.
1. Press the MENU button.
2. Use the cursor up / down buttons to highlight the "SYS" icon.
3. Press Function button 3 (ENTER).
4. Press the cursor down button to choose "Pad Settings," and then press ENTER.
5. Press button 3 again (TYPE).
6. Hit the CY-13R pad, and then turn the dial to choose "CY 13R" for the Pad Type.
7. When you're finished, press EXIT. The new settings are saved automatically.
Tip: When triggering the bell portion of the pad, be sure to hit it using the neck (or shoulder) of the drum stick with a good amount of striking force.