Once you've created and saved your favorite settings in user programs, you can back those up to a flash drive so that you always have them.
Follow this procedure to save your user programs to a USB flash drive:
1) Insert a USB flash drive into the USB host port on your FR-1X
2) Press and hold down the [SET] register
3) Use treble register  or  to scroll through the parameters. Stop when you see “SAv” (Save) on the screen.
4) Use treble register  or  (VALUE) to see the number of the file where the data will be saved.
5) Press the [USER PROGRAM] (ENTER) button to save the data (The display shows “Urt” (Write), then “don” (Done), after which the FR-1x returns to the main page).