The FA-06/07/08 can import Tones from Integra-7 Backups or from Integra-7 sound sets on the Axial website. Here is the procedure to load these into the FA-06/08:
1. Downloaded the Integra-7 sound set or copy it from the Integra-7 to your computer. It will be in a .SVD format.
2. Connected the SD card from the FA to your computer (you may need a SD card reader for this).
3. Copied the .SVD backup file to the ROLAND/FA/BACKUP folder on the SD card.
4. Connected the SD card to the FA.
5. Pressed MENU, selected "UTILITY" and pressed ENTER.
6. Selected "IMPORT STUDIO SET/TONE" and press ENTER.
At this point you will see the .SVD file name on the left side of the screen on the FA-06/07/08, and on the right hand side of the screen it will display the Tones that are available for importing.
8. Press ENTER. This brings up a screen listing all of the available tones. Use the #2 button under the screen (which says "MARK" on the screen above it) to mark the Tones you wish to import (there will be a "*" next to the name), then press the #7 button under the screen which says "IMPORT" on the screen above it.
9. The next screen allows you to choose where you would like to import the tones in the FA-06/08. The keyboard will mark the first available User locations, but you can change this if desired.
10. Press the #7 button under the screen (which says "EXECUTE" above it on the screen), then press the #6 button under the screen (which says "OK" above it on the screen).
The screen indicates "PROCESSING" and then "IMPORT COMPLETED." You can now select and play the imported Tones in the USER bank on your FA-06/07/08.