Normally you will install a Roland driver on your computer to use the A-Pro series keyboard, but if there is not a driver available, or if you are connecting to a device that does not allow drivers to be installed (such as an iOS device), you can change the USB Advanced Driver Setting to "OFF." This will allow the A-Pro to use the built-in USB driver in the system (such as Core MIDI):
1. Simultaneously press the ACT button and the < button.
2. Use the VALUE knob to select “USB SETTING,” and press ENTER.
3. Use the VALUE knob to select “USB ADV DRIVER,” and press ENTER.
4. Use the VALUE knob to specify the USB MIDI driver setting.
- OFF: Choose this if you want to use the standard MIDI driver provided by your operating system.
- ON: Choose this option is you will be installing a Roland USB driver on your system.
5. Press ENTER to confirm the setting and return to PLAY mode on the A-Pro.
6. Re-start the A-Pro keyboard to finalize the setting.