Once you have connected your Integra-7 to a computer, you may want to use the Roland Version 2 Editor to select sounds and program the Integra-7. This application is a VST3 plugin, so any changes you make in the editor are then saved in your song on the computer.
You can download the latest version of the Integra-7 editor here.
Once you have downloaded and installed the editor, you will need to launch it as a VST instrument within your DAW. You then need to make the following settings to allow it to connect to the Integra-7 correctly:
- Launch the Integra-7 V2 Editor.
- Press the "UTILITY" button in the upper right hand corner of the editor screen.
- Press the "DEVICE" option on the left hand side of the editor screen.
- Select "INTEGRA-7 CTRL" for both the "Input Device" and the "Output Device" then press OK.
- Press the "READ" button in the upper right hand corner of the editor screen to synchronize the editor with the Integra-7 settings. This should take 15-20 seconds and the editor will then have the current settings in your Integra-7 loaded, and you can use it to select and edit sounds in the module.