You can use the Bulk Dump feature of the A-01 to save all Controller Settings, Tones, and Patterns to an external MIDI sequencer for backing up your work.
- Connect a MIDI cable from the MIDI OUT of the A-01 to the MIDI IN of your sequencer.
- Press MENU.
- Use the ^/v buttons to select "System" and press the INC button.
- Use the ^/v buttons to select "Bulk Dump" and press the INC button.
- Start the external MIDI sequencer in Record mode.
- Press the "4" button to begin sending the data from the A-01. Transmission will take 10-20 seconds.
- When completed, stop the external sequencer and save the data.
- Press the DEC button to return to the previous screen on the A-01, then press MENU to exit the system settings mode.