The following article troubleshoots in the event that CDs are ejecting automatically and will not stay in the CD drive.
- Be sure that compatible blank CDs are being used. The link below has compatibility information:
- Be sure that a PSB-1U or PSB-120 power supply is being used only--3rd party power supplies can cause the unit to not operate properly.
- Try formatting the SD memory card in the CD-2e.
NOTE: This will erase all data and recordings from the SD memory card:
- On the CD-2e, press MENU.
- CURSOR to the right several times to “Format?”
- Press ENTER 3 times.
- If the problem continues, the CD-2e may need service unfortunately. You can use our Service Center Locator at http://www.rolandus.com/support/service_centers/ to locate an authorized Roland Service Center in your area.
Please Note: Due to the age of the product, Roland no longer services this product.