You can return the parameters of settings on the V-1HD to their factory defaults.
Follow these steps to return to Factory Default State:
- Press and hold the [(TAP) BPM] button (for 2 seconds or longer) to display the SETUP menu.
- Use the Transformer [^] and [v] buttons to scroll to page 6
- In page 6 select “FACTORY RESET.”
- Move the A/B T-Bar fader to the bus A position.
- The message “PRESS “UP”” is displayed
(If you want to cancel the operation, move the A/B fader to the bus B position or press the transformer [v] button.)
- Press the transformer [^] button.
- A factory reset should've been executed
- Press the [(TAP) BPM] button to quit the menu.
**NOTE** Performing a factory reset causes all settings made and values saved in memory to be lost.