If your display brightness has been turned down in the system menu and you're not able to see content in the TD-11's screen, follow these steps to adjust the brightness:
1. If the TD-11 is powered on, press the power button to shut it off.
2. Turn on the power.
3. Press the MENU button once.
4. Press the cursor down button two times.
5. Press the function 3 button two times.
6. Press the cursor down button once.
7. Turn the large dial clockwise to increase the display brightness.
8. Cursor up to highlight the value next to "Contrast."
9. Turn the large dial to adjust the contrast as desired.
10. Press EXIT 3 times when you're finished. The new settings are saved automatically.