The V-1SDI has a Auto Off feature that automatically turns off the power after no operation for a specific period of time. This helps prevent wasting electrical power. By factory default, the Auto Off function is set on. When the states described below persist for 240 minutes, the Auto Off function acts to automatically turn off the power.
- No operation performed on the V-1SDI
- No audio or video input
**NOTE** When the power has been turned off by the Auto Off function, to restart, first press the [POWER] button to return it to the Off position, then turn on the power.
To turn the Auto Off function off or on, follow the steps below to change the setting:
- Press and hold the [SETUP] button (for 2 seconds or longer) to display the SETUP menu.
- Use the arrows to navigate to the Menu
TIP: Use the DSK and AUTO buttons to navigate the menu by going one by one each item per page
Use the "MIX" and "CUT" to navigate fast and skim the menu per page
- You want to get to the "SYSTEM" menu which is Page 14
- Use the Down Arrow "AUTO" to get to item Labeled "AUTO OFF"
- Once highlighted use the fader to set Auto Off function on or off.
- Press "SETUP" or "AUDIO" button to exit
- The process is complete