In order to work with a particular resolution format you do have the option to set a System Format.
Here are the steps on setting that change:
- Press the [SYSTEM SETUP] button to display the setup screen.
- Select <SYSTEM> to display the SYSTEM menu.
- Select <SYSTEM FORMAT>.
- Use the [VALUE] knob to set the system format to “1080p”, “1080i” or “720p.”
- Press the [VALUE] knob to apply the setting.
* The change is not applied unless you press the [VALUE] knob to accept the setting.
- Press the [SYSTEM SETUP] button several times to quit the setup screen.
You can check the formats of video being input and output at the setup screen displayed by pressing the [IN/OUT SETUP] button. If the icon is displayed, this indicates that video in a format that differs from
the setting on the VR-4HD is being input.