- The computer automatically downloads the Windows 10 driver from the Internet when connected to the computer. The computer must have a stable internet connection.
- Windows 10 Mobile is not supported.
- This driver cannot be used in a virtual Windows environment, such as Hyper-V or Virtual PC. Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
- When using with Windows 10, the BR-800's operating version should be at version 1.10 or later. The unit's version number will appear on the BR-800's screen upon startup. If the version that appears on the screen is not at Ver 1.10 or later, download the update file from the "BR-800 System Program" link here:
- Disconnect the BR-800 and all USB devices except keyboard and mouse, and then start Windows.
- Check that the computer is connected to the Internet.
- On Windows, close the "Sound" settings screen of the Control Panel and all running applications.
- Turn on the power of BR-800 and be sure that it's in Control Surface mode:
- Press the MENU button.
- Cursor to "USB," and then press ENTER.
- Cursor to "CONTROL SURFACE," and then press ENTER.
- Connect the BR-800 to the computer using a USB cable.
The driver will be installed automatically.
- After several minutes, click the start button and then click "All apps".
- Open the BOSS folder. If the "BR-800" icon is displayed, the installation is completed.
|*||Under normal conditions, the driver installation is completed in several minutes.It may take about 10 minutes depending on the Internet connectivity or if there are other drivers being installed for other devices.|
|*||A problem may have occurred if BR-800 is connected but cannot be used after waiting for 10 minutes. In this case, refer to the following article: