The following article will guide through installing the OCTA-CAPTURE driver for a Windows 10 computer.
- The computer automatically downloads the Windows 10 driver from the Internet when connected to the computer--so there's no need to manually download the driver.
- Windows 10 Mobile is not supported.
- This driver cannot be used in a virtual Windows environment, such as Hyper-V, Virtual PC, etc. Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
- Disconnect all USB devices except the keyboard and mouse, and then start Windows.
- Check that the computer is connected to the Internet. One way to test this is to open a browser and try to watch a video online (e.g. www.youtube.com). If the video freezes or doesn't play, there may be a connection issue with your internet service provider.
- In Windows, close the "Sound" settings screen of the Control Panel and all running applications.
- Turn on the power of OCTA-CAPTURE and connect it to the computer using a USB cable.
The driver will be installed automatically.
- After several minutes, click the start button and then click "All apps".
Open the Roland folder. If the "OCTA-CAPTURE" icon is displayed, the installation is completed.
|*||Installation can take up to 10 minutes depending on the Internet connectivity or if there are other drivers being installed for other devices.|
|*||A problem may have occurred if OCTA-CAPTURE is connected but cannot be used after waiting for 10 minutes. In this case, the following article troubleshoots: