The following procedure can be used to clear the internal memory and reload the factory settings of the R-07. After purchasing a new SD memory card for use in the R-07, the formatting procedure must be performed in order to use the card with the recorder. This procedure can also be used to alleviate fragmentation on an SD memory card.
CAUTION: All data and recordings will be lost. Be sure to back up any information you wish to keep.
1. Make sure that the microSD card you want to format is inserted in the microSD card slot.
2. Press [Menu] to access the “Menu” screen, use the up and down arrows to select “SD Card,” and then press the red record button to select it.
3. Use the up and down arrows to select “Format,” and then press the red record button.
4. When the confirmation screen appears, use the right arrow to
select “Yes” and then press the red record button.
When the screen indicates “Completed!” the formatting process is
5. Press [MENU] twice to return to the main screen.