The overall volume level of the pads in a Drum Kit can be adjusted and saved in each Kit. Here's how to adjust the level for a Drum Kit:
1. Choose a Kit to edit.
2. Press the "OTHER" button.
3. Press the cursor down button once to select the second set of icons.
4. Press the function 1 button (VOLUME).
5. Cursor up to highlight the value next to "Kit Volume."
6. Play on the pads and turn the dial to adjust the volume level as desired.
7. When you're finished, press the DRUM KIT button to exit. The new Kit Volume level is saved in the kit automatically.
*** Note: When you're finished using the TD-17 and you're ready to shut off its power, be sure to use the physical power button on the TD-17 to do so. If, for example, an external switch on a power supply strip or a wall switch is used, the custom settings you have made in the TD-17 will not be saved.