The A-300Pro, A-500Pro, and A-800Pro can connect to an Apple iOS device via USB using the Apple Camera Connector Kit (or the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter for newer iOS models with the lightning connector). Use the following procedure to set up this connection:
Set the USB Advanced Driver Setting in the A-Pro to "Off."
2. Use the VALUE knob to select “USB SETTING,” and press ENTER.
3. Use the VALUE knob to select “USB ADV DRIVER,” and press ENTER.
4. Use the VALUE knob to select "OFF."
5. Press ENTER to confirm the setting and return to PLAY mode on the A-Pro.
6. Re-start the A-Pro keyboard to finalize the setting.
Connect to the iOS Device
Connect a USB cable from the USB COMPUTER (square) connector on the back panel of the A-Pro keyboard to the Apple Camera Connector Kit, which connects directly to the iPad.
This will allow you to use the A-300 / 500 / 800Pro with any iOS applications that can connect to a MIDI device - such as the Roland Sound Canvas for iOS application.