The following steps will guide you through backing up your R-05 files to a computer.
- Make sure that a microSD card is inserted in the R-07’s microSD card slot.
Note: The R-07 is compatible with no larger than 32GB microSD cards.
- Switch on the R-07’s power.
- Use the commercially available USB cable to connect the R-07 to your computer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not use a micro USB cable that is designed only for charging a device. Charge-only cables cannot transmit data. Check the documentation of the cable being used to be sure that the cable is not designed for charge-only.
- After connecting the USB to the R-07 and the computer, a window will appear stating "Select USB Mode."
- Select “Storage” and then press the red record button. After a while, the computer will detect the R-07, and the R-07’s display will show the “Now connecting” screen.
- The computer will recognize the R-07’s microSD card in the
Appears in Computer or Explorer under a name
such as removable disk.
Appears on the desktop with a name such as NO
- To copy files, use the computer to drag and drop them to a desired location--such as the desktop.